Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We featured YouTube's top 10 most-viewed flash mobs of all time.
- We examined how T-Mobile's "Royal Wedding Entrance" took off with viewers and discovered popular ads from other countries around the world.
- We heard how a tornado... stole a man's hamburger.
- We saw unexpected hail videos were popular in Mexico.
- We witnessed dramatic tornado footage from America's Southeast.
We closely followed the events in Syria, tracking on the scene videos of reported violence and widespread protests.
- For Passover, we pulled together 5 popular videos from a recent trend: Jewish holiday a cappella.
- And we enjoyed this surprising, lip-synced music video from some soldiers overseas:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "Super Mario Proposal."